Janes artwork and use of stamps is some of the most beautiful I have seen, this promises to be a hugely popular class !
Come and join Jane to make some of her enchanting cards and gift tags that will ‘wow’ your friends and relatives.
Learn how to create stunning backdrops for your stamping and paper- crafting.
Participants will be given tuition in ‘stamping’ techniques and use of stamping inks plus other enhancing media.
The main focus of the day will be to develop skills; make stunning backgrounds, create some enchanting finished products and to encourage an enjoyment of colour; style and creativity.
Each person will be able to use some of Janes favourite ‘stamps’ on backgrounds they create, to make their own ‘master pieces’, whether that be cards; gift tags; book- marks or the like.
You will have access to the following:
• a variety of Janes favourite stamps
(you are welcome to bring your own stamps ………. but please label them clearly!)
• acrylic blocks, variety of sizes, for use with gel-stamps
• a range of ink pads
• glues, double sided tapes, scissors etc
• ‘Liquid Pearl’ embellishments; glitter; paints
• a variety of brushes; sponges; spray spritzers etc
Kit Fee £5 – this is payable to Jane on the day
• four 8”x8”(20.32cmx20.32cm)quality white cards with envelopes
• four clear resealable ‘Cello Poly Sleeve’ bags fort your cards
• five sheets of A4 white card
• 10 sheets A4 plain paper
This class will run school time from 10am – 3pm with no ‘actual’ lunch hour. Please bring your lunch to eat as and when you wish 🙂